Professional Shipping Services: Importing cars from the UK to You
AUTOHUB offers professional international car shipping services around the world, including from the UK to your required destination.
- Stress-free importing of vehicles from the UK, including all export and import requirements.
- Door-to-door fixed-price service for a seamless importing experience.
- RoRo (roll-on, roll-off) shipping from two ports in the UK.
We offer import and export services from the UK
AUTOHUB’s years of experience and our streamlined processes ensure your vehicle is kept safe throughout the entire importation process from the UK. Our established relationships with logistics and shipping companies in the UK and around the world means we can import your vehicle to many international destinations. We ensure peace of mind for you throughout the import or export process.
Here are some key destinations we can ship vehicles to from the UK:
- New Zealand
Why choose AUTHOHUB
- We are trusted shipping partners and will take complete care of your vehicle when shipping it from the UK.
- We offer several shipments each month from the UK to Australia, New Zealand (NZ) and Japan.
- We offer buyers and sellers complete security, including facilitating payment, to help ensure a smooth and secure transaction.
- We pioneered the AUTOHUB D2D one-stop, fixed-price, guaranteed vehicle delivery system to Australia and NZ.
- We can negotiate excellent services and prices with UK suppliers, which we pass on to our customers.
- We take care of the many factors involved in shipping cars from the UK. We offer a single fixed price, which gives you peace of mind that you won’t be faced with any hidden shipping-related costs.
AUTOHUB vehicle shipping services from the UK
When shipping a vehicle from the UK we can help with the following services:
- Receive the vehicle at one of our export centres.
- Survey and photograph the vehicle’s condition when it arrives.
- Take care of the necessary pre-export clearance process.
- Provide full shipping services to import the vehicle to your destination of choice.
- Collect the vehicle from the port of discharge.
- Transport it to your specified destination address.
Services provided by AUTOHUB
AUTOHUB can transport your vehicle from the UK using our comprehensive Door-to-Door (D2D) service, or you can choose which elements of our professional service meet your needs. Below is a list of the services we offer.
- A Gate-In survey and photos in the UK when we take control of the vehicle.
- Payment of UK Port Service Charges
- BAF (Bunker Fuel Charges)
- Payment of applicable duties and taxes
- Full insurance while your car is in our care
- Customs clearance (if required)
- Quarantine inspections (if required)
- Payment of permit and processing fees, Excise Duty, and Goods & Services Tax (GST) (if required).
Note: If the vehicle you’re shipping from the UK is larger than 20m3 please provide AUTOHUB with the vehicle’s exact dimensions when requesting a quote. This will help us provide a more accurate price, based on shipping requirements.
Comprehensive insurance coverage with AUTOHUB
Customers who choose to import vehicles from the UK with our D2D package will benefit from comprehensive insurance coverage.
- Your imported car will be covered under Institute Cargo Clause A. This provides cover for all risks associated with loss or damage to the vehicle. It commences when AUTOHUB takes care and control of your vehicle.
- Insurance cover continues during transit until it is delivered to your specified local delivery address in your destination country.
- Insurance covers total loss, collision damage, and fire and theft of non-modified, driveable, road-going vehicles only.
You can learn more about our comprehensive insurance cover in our handy guide.
UK collection of vehicles for shipping
Vehicles can be driven directly to the port facility or transported by an appropriate carrier.
UK Value Added Tax (VAT) handling and re-claim
VAT is the UK’s sales tax. Certain new or used vehicles qualify to have this tax re-claimed if they are exported outside of the Eurozone (EEC). There are very strict criteria and documentation around this process.
AUTOHUB has a contractual arrangement with a VAT-registered company within the UK, so we can help you reclaim VAT for qualifying vehicles. If your vehicle and the vendor fit the qualifying profile, we can help with VAT reclaim. Reclaiming VAT on your vehicle could save you a substantial amount on the purchase price, so it’s worth checking your vehicle is eligible before you buy.
Sourcing and importing suitable vehicles
AUTOHUB has been in the import and export business for a long time and has built up established and trusted relationships around the world, including in the UK. One of these relationships is with BUYUKCARS.
BUYUKCARS can help you find suitable cars from reputable sources in the UK with confidence. AUTOHUB can also help you buy vehicles from five major auction chains in the UK and facilitate introductions to UK vendors.
If you are unsure if a vehicle you’re considering meets your local vehicle import criteria, our expert team can provide sound advice and give you peace of mind before making a purchase.
- You’ll need to pay a shipping charge, which includes a clearance fee, to AUTOHUB in the UK. If you choose to use your own customs broker in the UK and book a shipment with AUTOHUB, your appointed customs agent must pay the shipping charge directly.
- If you’re shipping a vehicle that cannot be driven, please provide AUTOHUB with details of why the vehicle isn’t operational, so we can arrange for the appropriate shipping type and provide an accurate quote.
We have many satisfied customers who have used our services to import vehicles from the UK to key destinations around the world, including New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, and Japan.
Here’s what some of our clients have to say: